Re: P.R.O. courses

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: P.R.O. courses
From: TeamBMWZ4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 23:31:18 EST
The one item I think everybody missed is that this is not Talladega the Big
Track you see on TV twice a year, this is "Little Talladega"; a smaller
motorcyle road race track also located in the Talladega, AL area.

The local SCCA AL Region use to hold Solo1 & Solo2 events there until the
track owner banned what he deemed heavy, high powered cars like Corvettes,
etc. that were supposedly tearing up the new asphalt.  I can only surmise
that the track has lifted that ban.  For the last several years it seems that
only marque clubs with approved vehicle types (Honda, etc) have been running
there.

MS