Re: Neon SRT-4

To: <SCCARcr@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Neon SRT-4
From: "Brian Berryhill" <bikepoet@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:49:57 -0600
I'm guessing DS... it fits the tuner-car schematic, and I think it would fit
well with the WRX and 3-series that has similar power.

If you couldn't get it without the spoiler from the factory, it has to stay
for stock class.  I agree that it does look hideous.  C&D squeezed a 14.2 in
the quarter.  Not bad for FWD... I could overlook the spoiler based on the
bang for the buck.

Brian