Re: Classing help needed

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classing help needed
From: NeonACR1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:26:19 EST
In a message dated 12/22/02 6:18:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-ax-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> It doesn't look like anything you could run in Solo 2.  Too big for F-125,
> too small for any other class.

Hmmm....the motor is too big for F125, but...it should be heavier than a
kart, no?  With some sort of saftey cage and what not?  I got to see theese
cars run at Seekonk Speedway (where NER actually autocrossed in the parking
lot once!), and I think it might be interesting to get theese cars classed,
and maybe get some of the "roundy round" guys possibly interested in the
sport.

Ed Ritchotte