Re: Sticker glue removal

To: Yeoh Yiu <squid@panix.com>, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Sticker glue removal
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:00:18 -0500
3M makes a liquid called "General Purpose Adhesive Remover". I
think the 3M number is #08981 or something close to that. It does
a great job. It WILL damage body moldings that are painted the
color of the car or anything else that is plastic like. It works
great on painted surfaces. I would test it on an area not
exposed/visible if you aren't sure as to what it might do.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline net (the "dot" is missing to reduce data mining)
203-856-3703
mattmurray@weichert com