Best XBox racing games?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Best XBox racing games?
From: "Darren Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: 17 Dec 2002 18:10:14 -0000
Hey all,

I am now the proud owner of an XBox.  Besides the Sega GT game that came with
the package, what other racing games are a "must have"?  That Rallisport game
looks interesting... anyone played it?

Just recently had a chance to play F355 Challenge in an arcade, but understand
that's only available for Dreamcast and PS2.

Also, any thoughts on the best cheap wheel and pedals set?  How about any other
must have games (and I'm not interested in the Splinter Cell-type)?

Thanks,
  --Darren