Corvette suspension for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Corvette suspension for sale
From: PLATTSAM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:25:22 EST
Front suspension system for 63-82 corvette.  I have used this front
suspension in my Corvette (BP #21, AP #21 yellow purple and green '73) for
the past 4 or 5 years.  It is computer designed and well sorted.  Legal in
SCCA classes BP, AP and EM.  This is not a bolt in.  Cutting, welding and
fabricating skills will be required to install.  Price is $750.00, probably
only 20% -25% of what it would cost to duplicate these pieces if you did all
the work yourself.  For details I can be contacted at PlattSam@aol.com

Sam Platt