Re:Autocrossers T-Shirts

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Autocrossers T-Shirts
From: "Steve Couture" <steve@couture.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:36:16 -0500
>>There's a shirt that says something to the effect of "If Autocrossing was
>>any easier, they'd call it Road Racing"

> Only ever seen worn by people who haven't tried both.
> Bruce

Not totally true... I have one (and at a basic level actually agree with the
sentiment).

Bought my shirt from Nick Leverone of NER.  It says "Flatout Motorsports" on
the chest and the quote mentioned above on the back.  You might try contacting
Nick to see if he is still distributing them.  (Although I think it was just a
special batch they had made for Nationals in 1999 or 2000 when I bought mine)

--
Steve Couture
Finally returning to road racing in 2003 after a two year absence.