Re: Are your events open to all who come and want to run

To: dcastillo@axxion.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Are your events open to all who come and want to run
From: "JUSTIN MOORE" <91red180sx@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:44:03 -0400
The KY region events typically turn out 120-140 cars. It's usually 4 run
groups and everyone gets 5 runs. There is no downtime between runs which
means that worker assigments get handed out on the 4th run of a heat and
they start replacing people on the course while racing is going on. It
usually goes pretty smooth.

This past Sunday: ~130 cars. Start at 11am, trophies done by 5pm.