Re: Camaro in ST

To: "Rush" <jdrush@enter.net>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Camaro in ST
From: "Brian Berryhill" <bikepoet@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 06:07:26 -0500
That's a good question... most Camaro drivers I know would be appalled to
hear that their Camaro isn't a sports car... :)

But, seeing as how that engine in that heavy car equated to the performance
of a slug, I don't think anyone in the streettouring community would
complain.  Same thing goes for the old 4cyl Mustangs and F-bodies that were
under the 3.1L limit.  They still have to abide by the 7.5" wheel width rule
though, and seems like 16x8's were an option for the Camaros with the 2.8L.

Brian