FM xmitters, was: Radio Reception

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FM xmitters, was: Radio Reception
From: "Brian Berryhill" <bikepoet@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:32:09 -0500
What kind of FM transmitters do "they" use at Nationals?  Any chance I could
get in touch with "them" to ask some questions?  I did some research a while
back trying to find one for our local club, but didn't get a lot of user
input.  So, I assume I wouldn't go wrong with a system with the "good enough
for Nationals" seal of approval.

Brian