Re: Well, it worked...

To: matt_murray@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Well, it worked...
From: "James A. Crider" <autojim@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:42:36 -0400
At 01:46 PM 09/13/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Fantastic!! We missed you out there.

I missed being there, but ultimately, I think the sacrifice was worth it.

>But hooking up a job is great! Will you have to move?

Nope, no relocation necessary.  It's actually exactly the same driving
distance as my last job (25 miles door-to-door), but I go SSW instead of
SSE from the house.

>BTW, it is 3:45 and still NO RAIN!! All classes ran dry and no changes in the
>courses for pavement break up.

Excellent!  I saw the forecast yesterday and it didn't look good for having
an entirely dry day.  Someone must've said the right incantation. :)

>The North Course rocked (Karen babbs).

That's what Marcus said.  Said Bill Gendron's South Course was a lot like
one of Grayden Obenour's from a Pro in Columbus, IN, a few years ago:
straight, stop, crawl through turn, straight, stop, crawl through turn...

Be safe getting home (or hope you were safe getting home, depending on when
you get this :).

Jim
autojim@att.net