IRL Tickets - FOR SALE

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: IRL Tickets - FOR SALE
From: Lloyd.Wilson@alcan.com
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:00:01 -0500
This Sunday, September 8th, the IRL is racing at Joliet Chicagoland Raceway
for the Delphi 300.  A co-worker of mine has (4) tickets for sale.  Section
416, Row 59.  These seat are just before the start/finish line and directly
opposite of the pits.  The seats are way up high.  Go to the Chicagoland
website to see the location for yourself.  Each tickets sell for $45 each.
She is selling all four for $100.

Call Becky Dawson at 630-375-2124.

Regards,

Lloyd Wilson - I wish I could go but the little black Lude needs some
attention.