Re: New Mini

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Mini
From: "Brad Lockhart" <scareman@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:51:49 -0400
If you want any Mini, you should be able to pick up one of the many Mini's
that are on the lots today.  I hear that Tom Bush Mini in Jacksonville, FL
has stopping charging +$2000 for theirs (but accessories were included in
that).

If you want one right now, maybe you would like to buy mine?  I drive the
#69 HS Black on Silver Mini that has competed in at the National Tour in
Houston, TX, the SEDiv Solo I in Gainesville, FL, and the SEDiv Solo2 in Ft.
Myers, FL.  Scroll down at this link to see a picture of my Mini at:
http://www.hoserracing.com/photo1.htm

I will be spending Wednesday at my Dealer in Jacksonville, FL to deal with
the sticking throttle, seats that get stuck and don't work (they are well
aware of this issue), interior finish that has already rubbed off, rattles,
etc.

So at least I'll get this all fixed on mine so you won't have to.  I may
order another Cooper like I want it (options).  I just picked up mine from
what was available on the 2nd day they were available - March 25.

Maybe I will be competitive against the other Mini's racing at this
weekend's ProSolo event in Petersburg, VA.

Brad Lockhart