RE: SAVE THE CONES! (sorry, minimal autox content)

To: <brandon.fetch@ey.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SAVE THE CONES! (sorry, minimal autox content)
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:53:39 -0600
Hey that's my graphic!

If you follow one of the links to the "cone liberation organization" and
thence to the "Evils of Autocross" it displays a picture that I created
several years ago.

http://animation.filmtv.ucla.edu/students/awinfrey/conelinks/CLO/autocro.htm

It's been renamed and now the file format is JPEG.  I mailed it to the site
author way back then. At the time she described it as "disturbing." At the
time I was trying to illustrate that I hit cones if I look directly at them.

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis
(I wish the snow would go away)