Re: Nitrous Proposal

To: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com, n2pua4@peoplepc.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nitrous Proposal
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:14:14 EST
In a message dated 2/24/02 11:08:28 AM Central Standard Time,
Mdmotorsprt@aol.com writes:

<< And actually, I would venture that a properly secured nitrous bottle may
be
 safer than a 1/4 tank of gasoline. Something else: How many autocrossers
 bring extra cans of gas? Not many, but I bet there may be a few, and we
don't
 even think of controlling that.

 Mike

Isn't there something in the rulebook about high pressure gas cylinders at
the events????  I seem to remember something about that????? Anyone ever see
what happens when the top of one of those gets knocked off????? Its not
pretty!!

Mike(I bring lots of fuel in bottles to the events)B. 99cm