RE: Lutefisk - was:Tahrs

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lutefisk - was:Tahrs
From: "fuhrmann@cpinternet.com" <fuhrmann@cpinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:48:01 -0500
Original Message:
-----------------
From: Jarrod Igou jigou@raquet.net
(Lived in Minnesota for 4 years, took pictures of Lutefisk. Couldn't get
past the smell to taste it.)

I've lived here (Minnesota)with the scandewhovians for 15+ years and have yet
to even see this mystical material.

I've known people who actually like it and others who eat it at appropriate
times for the sake of their heritage, but none of them try to inflict it on
others.