Re: Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Series Announcement

To: hancheyb@hotmail.com, solo2atlanta@topica.com,
Subject: Re: Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Series Announcement
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:17:32 EST
In a message dated 2/19/02 10:27:01 AM Central Standard Time,
hancheyb@hotmail.com writes:

> Any ideas on when the first division slated for Knoville will be?  It
> shows TBD, but I was hoping someone could narrow it down since the FL
> one is May 4th.
>
> Brian Hanchey

Good timing!

I regret to announce that the Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Dogwood Divisional
scheduled for April 27-28 in Knoxville, TN is cancelled.  Apparently some Zoo
officials disapproved of our use of their parking lot and a suitable
replacement site has not been found.  We are looking for replacement event if
anyone has any ideas.  I have been approached about an event in South
Carolina, but am still waiting on details.

The Evolution SEDiv Solo2 event scheduled for Fort Myers, FL on May 4-5 is a
solid date.  I would like to have an event in the northern part of the
division if possible.  We have several site possibilities for the middle &
southern part of the division.  Just trying to be fair for those who live
further north, but somebody will have to step up to the plate if they want an
event closer to home.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward