Re: The New G/Stock

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The New G/Stock
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <pullg@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:28:44 -0500
Last September, I estimated the competitive cars as "...V6 F-bodies,
Probe/MX-6 twins, 4th gen non-VTEC Preludes, maybe the new RSX, CRX Si,
Neons and if anyone finds some survivors, a Conquest Turbo or a VR6
Corrado."  To that I'd add, Impreza 2.5RS, '91 BMW 318i, and regionally, a
well-driven '86-'87 Civic Si (very light, same drivetrain as a CRX), or even
an early Sentra SE-R.

It'll be a dogfight....

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si (GS!)