Re: So, how's the weather....

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: So, how's the weather....
From: REPilfold@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:36:31 EST
Smokerbros@aol.com writes:

> Man, it's gorgeous out here!  I saw the greatest sunset last night on my way
>
> to my girlfriend's house...  medium blue sky, getting lighter toward the
> horizon, through orange into pink, the Pacific ocean was dark blue at the
> horizon, fading to a lighter shade of silvery blue as the whitecaps of the
> waves broke onto the beach.  It was about 50 degrees, by the thermometer on
>
> my Silverado.  Yeah, I love it out here.
>
> Charlie

Hi Charlie,
I agree with you totaly. Well, I am still working on the girlfriend part :-)
I have just moved up to Carmel, after many years in Los Angeles and other
places. This Central Coast is like a whole different hemisphere. However, I'd
like to caution you that mention of California weather and such can often
bring droves of easterners to our shores. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Richard Pilfold
To win is nice, to race is enough.
Giancarlo Reggazoni