Re: [evolution-disc.] Ft. Meyers Sound Limit

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Ft. Meyers Sound Limit
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:28:20 -0600
We had a sound issue at our divisional and at another local event this past
season.  When we went to the complainer's neighborhood to see what he was
talking about, Tire Squeal, PA Sound and un corked small engine noise seemed
to carry a long distance, while the V-8 cars like Sam Platt, Ron Varoom and
Mike Mahen's were not noticeable.

I would suspect that if your exhaust terminated under the car, turned
against the ground that you are probably OK, but that is just wild
speculation on my part :)

DaveW