RE: Off Topic: Using a Natural Keyboard

To: "'Matt Murray'" <mattm@optonline.net>,
Subject: RE: Off Topic: Using a Natural Keyboard
From: "Carol Holt" <cmholt@acsol.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:59:50 -0700
I learned to type an eon ago when I was 8 and find the "natural" keyboards
extremely annoying.  I have a logitech cordless that I love and I love it
more since I got one that also came with a cordless mouse.  A little more
expensive than the basic model, but since I only pour coffee on them every
couple of years or so, it's worth it.

Carol Holt
Council of Motorsports Clubs
www.cmcrmr.com