Re: A quick Note (account question)

To: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: A quick Note (account question)
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:25:51 -0600
I'm not a CPA, although I slept with one last night (my Wife, of course) and
we stayed in a Holiday Inn Express once....

IMO, the corporation would only be able to deduct their donation...the
employee contributions would just be a pass through.  If they were to claim
the entire amount as their own, they would have to account for the income
somewhere....and pay tax on it.

IMO - I never contribute through somebody else (i.e. corporate office)
unless I get to see the check.....I give a lot to charity, but always
directly....that way I KNOW where it went :)

DaveW