Re: didja see it?

To: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Subject: Re: didja see it?
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:58:00 -0600
Haven't seen the spot, Dave, but - LONG LIVE THE MINI (even though Rover
finally stopped making it in 2000 after a 41-year model run!!)  I've had
mine since '86 - spent countless hundreds of dollars on it - and still
love to race it whenever I can.  That is, when it's not broken like it
is now!  8<{(

The BMW-designed and -built New MINI is quite a piece of work.  And I'd
love to get my hands on a new Cooper-S. But the traditional Mini is
still THE car to have.  They say you can't drive one fast without
smiling.  I'm here to attest to that!!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman