Re: Nissan Announces Z Pricing

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nissan Announces Z Pricing
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 06:58:52 -0500
The Track model. At $34,619, the Track is the 350Z's highest
priced model. Features include front and rear spoilers, 18-inch
lightweight aluminum wheels and Brembo high-performance brakes.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

I have been told that one of the reasons for the longevity of the
Roman bridges is that their designers had to stand under them
when they were first used.  It may be time to put a similar
discipline into the software field.

Copyright 2002, Matthew D. Murray.
Permission to reproduce these words on the list explicitly
granted.