Pro Solo Win Streaks

To: <grmper@aol.com>
Subject: Pro Solo Win Streaks
From: "Jim Thompson" <tomsn16@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 17:00:28 -0600
Hello Per, I just purchased the Feb GRM with my primary interest being your
articles on the Solo 2 Natl's and the Pro Solo Finale.Regarding former,thanks
for the photo of me on page 114(showing what I do best,course walking).
Regarding the later,you mentioned Godula's third consecutive CM  win which
prompted me to research the Pro Solo win streaks todate and this is what I
found:......John Ames Six wins 90-95 and tied at Five are Roger Johnson
86-90,Steve Brolliar 87-91, Mark Daddio 95-99 and Carter Thompson 97-2001.
Only the Thompson streak is still current....only Johnson ('86 Vette) and
Thompson ('91 MR2 Turbo) are same car streaks......and if you extend the
search to the pre SCCA Pro Solo days the Johnson streak goes to NINE '82-90.
To verify my research I'll copy team.net. Jim Thompson