Re: 12 Days of Cajun Chrismas

To: Larry Steckel <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 12 Days of Cajun Chrismas
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 12:01:37 -0600
That's the one, Larry!  Glad you found it.  I lost my digital version
when I built this new computer and couldn't find my hard copy, either.
I think it may be in one of my files at work.

Merry Christmas from down on da bayou.  I hope dat Papa Noel dun brot ya
all kinda good stuff.  Y'all pass one good time, ya hear?!?!

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman