Missing message

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Missing message
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 01:52:59 -0600
Okay, I've sent my PRI thing twice now -- at 8:31 pm 12/3, again at 11:59 am
12/5. Sent to both Team.Net and the Wichita list, neither has ever
reappeared in my e-mail from either list.

Subject title was "Strolling the candy store [long]" or similar.

Was it just too long? Did I have some hidden word in there that buzzed
Mark's filters?

When I asked earlier, some replied they DID see it, but others that they did
not. Those who did may have seen versions I sent to the KC list or
Wheel-to-Wheel (which are not Team.Net lists).

Just a little disconcerting that the list does not seem to like this one
piece. and I don't know why.

--Rocky