13x8s/hoosiers

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 13x8s/hoosiers
From: CRX fanatic <swguth@isza.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:53:00 -0400
To all FOUR (WOW!) parties interested in my wheels/tires:

As of right now the wheels have spent tires on them. I don't know how much it
will
be to have the new tires swapped on, or if you even want the tires. One of the
tires on the rims now has a small patch of cord showing, the rest are close, I'm
sure. As I said, the new tires have 2/3 life left in them.

The wheels are 13x8, 4x100, 5 inch backspace. A 5mm spacer is required for any
thing newer than an 87 CRX/Civic, due to caliper rubbing. They are perfectly
true,
but the nice polished finish is a bit tarnished, easily brought back with a
polishing wheel. Two of the wheels could prolly use new valves; they hold air
fine, but they're a bit touchy to get good pressure readings off.

The wheel and tire package weighs 22 lbs.

Unfortunately, my clubphoto page expired, so I can't show pix.

I guess I'll just accept offers and go from there, since there are so many
interested.

Thanks!

Steve G

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
swguth.vcf]