American Thunder, was: so much for the petition

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: American Thunder, was: so much for the petition
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:32:14 -0400
"American Thunder" with Michele Smith. Second segment of the show always
opens with her walking across the set and the camera dollying with her
movement. Almost painful to watch her get a few words out.

". . . And when I rev up my Harley . . ." yeah, like she rides. I did see
her in the close of one show drive off camera. Funny they didn't show her
stopping, etc.  :^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.