RE: Honda S2000

To: "'JIMVICMORE@aol.com'" <JIMVICMORE@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Honda S2000
From: gregg lee <gregglee@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 08:28:54 -0500
I suggest you look at http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php for extensive
discussion.

Look at racing and competition and under the hood or do search on swaybar,
wheels.

My brief comments:  With the available autocross tires sizes, you need a large
front sway bar - larger than off the shelf aftermarket.
Shocks are a debate - stock are pretty good - to stiff in rear if anything.
Everything available is custom and expensive at this point.
Adequate negative camber adjustment is available.

Much more solid than Miata.  More power at all speeds of course even below VTEC.

Gregg