Re: autox reports

To: Andrew Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>,
Subject: Re: autox reports
From: "Phil Ethier"<pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 22:10:10 GMT
>Absolutely NOT! Other's events mean nothing to the majority of people on the

>list.  And the Event Highlight means nothing to anyone who wasn't there.
>There's enough meaningless stuff on this list.

You are, of course, speaking for yourself, not the list owner.  The list
guidelines
say (or did in 1998):

"Post writeups of events you attend, but don't describe every cone placement,
every run
and every competitor in detail. Keep it short and interesting, and only
elaborate
on the
necessary points. "

I suggest you sharpen up your delete-key technique for posts you don't like.

Phil Ethier