RE: [FCSCC-MEM] FW: Fairfield County Sports Car Club Event Oct.

To: "'FCSCC-MEM@yahoogroups.com'" <FCSCC-MEM@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [FCSCC-MEM] FW: Fairfield County Sports Car Club Event Oct.
From: "Matthew D. Murray" <MDMurray@gwns.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:39:29 -0700
You could be next to Pad 39B (Saturn V launched from there), and if a
neighbor doesn't like cars zooming around, a noise complaint will have a lot
of power with the lot owner(s). It sort of happened when we (used to) run at
Norwalk Community College.

We used to run *at* Sikorsky Airport in the eighties. Noise wasn't the
issue, then.  :^)

Matt Murray