RE: [FCSCC-MEM] Re: Fairfield County Sports Car Club Event Oct.

To: "'FCSCC-MEM@yahoogroups.com'" <FCSCC-MEM@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [FCSCC-MEM] Re: Fairfield County Sports Car Club Event Oct.
From: "Matthew D. Murray" <MDMurray@gwns.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 07:27:03 -0700
Wes:

As someone on the other lists specified, dBa and dBb are somewhat unreliable
in fulfilling our needs in the noise abatement issue. I think it was
mentioned that dBc is the closest match to "what we hear." I don't believe
the Radio Shack meters have the dBc filter (or is that a non-filter?). For
this event the "if it sounds loud" guideline is workable. FCSCC did use the
RS meter when we ran at Southern CT State University in the early nineties.
That was what I mentioned in the previous report.

Matt Murray