Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: [NER] Fairfield County Sports Car

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>, nersolo@ner.org,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: [NER] Fairfield County Sports Car
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 09:03:23 -0700
One of our loudest cars was Vic Sias' 240Z--his brakes squealed and almost
pegged the meter. :) He's fixed them and the sound level is just fine.
Sensitive neighbors have the final say, which is one of the reasons we lost
Golden Gate Fields for 10 years. We're now back, but can't use our PA
system.
--Pat K