RE: opinions on parking at Nationals

To: "'Mark Sirota'" <mark@sirota.org>, "'Rocky Entriken'"
Subject: RE: opinions on parking at Nationals
From: "Richard Atkins" <richarda@npclabels.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:52:55 -0500
I disagree with Mark's disagreement.

I felt that this year was much better than past several.

In 2000 we arrived early afternoon on Sunday, ended up against rope in very
back, all else was filled, one region had reserved a space that you could
have fit 20-30 competitors in. I asked what's all the space for? They
replied for people coming in on Wed, come Wed and Thursday they still had as
much open space as they had on Monday, they never did use space, all of it
prime, near front. The most cars I ever saw in this space was five.

This year arrived late afternoon, were assigned spaces (four competitors)
about 2/3 back. Did not see large unoccupied "ranches" in other areas, sure
some looked like they had more than we did but in general it seem more fair.

Richard Atkins DP99