paging Chris Sharpe, or his friends

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, <christopher.sharpe@langley.af.mil>
Subject: paging Chris Sharpe, or his friends
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 20:57:16 -0500
Dunno if (or when) Chris will see this, so looking for any help from his
friends in the WDC area.

I need to know what car he was going to be driving at Nationals, in what
class. I know he was DNS.

He's on the entry list in GS. He is not listed among the DNS drivers in GS,
which was scheduled for 3rd heat Thursday-Friday.

He told me "I was in the grid on Tuesday the 11th" suggesting he may have
changed cars and was in something else. But he also is not listed DNS in any
of the classes that ran Tuesday, or were about to.

With all the car switching that was going on, this is not really a surprise.
But it thwarts me knowing what class he was in.

Anyone who knows for sure -- especially Chris if he happens to see this in a
timely fashion -- I need to know.

Thanks,

--Rocky Entriken