Re: Nationals (something I liked)

To: knuckledragger@kcweb.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals (something I liked)
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:21:32 EDT
In a message dated 9/20/01 9:11:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
knuckledragger@kcweb.net writes:

<< The main reason you'd never see me in a CM car is that you'd need a crane
 nad large amounts of lubricant to get me back out of it.  ;^)  That and I
 don't particularly fit into the "wine & cheese" crowd.  :^P  I'm more the
 Tequila and Barley-pop kind of guy.

 > 1:  Get started by a off-board battery
 > 2:  Do not have cooling fans on the radiators and need moving air to stay
 > cool.
 > 3:  Do not have alternators to recharge batteries on those cars that do
 have
 > electric fans or start off of the on board battery. >>

I haven't followed  this thread but I can tell you this!!! I'm not the "Wine
and Cheese"
crowd. I don't think most(If any ) in CM are. And as far as size goes, I'm
there.
If someone wants to drive CM, its not a problem with your size. You can make
it work with a little work. Almost every CM car can be driven by a guy my
size(6'2 and 245) with a little work and preparation.

Mike(A few batteries and some extra gear is well worth it. Theres no other
thrill
greater, unless its skiing)B.99cm

And "The KnuckleDragger" doesn't ski??? I rest my case!!!!!!!!!!