Re: Cover only SportsCar issue

To: "Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair" <stroyer@micron.com>,
Subject: Re: Cover only SportsCar issue
From: "Ron Nottingham" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:25:45 -0400
Scott, we feel your pain....  You are not alone.  I receive ALL of my car
magazines late, except Sport Compact Car.  They are also noticeably read.  I
complain, and complain, but it falls on deaf ears.  I've complained to the
regional post master, etc.  But it does no good.  They won't conduct any
investigation until mail is missing.  I have received all issues, so no
investigation.

Be Excellent To Each Other!

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO