RE: Recognition for some good folks in Topeka

To: "'Scot Zediker'" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Recognition for some good folks in Topeka
From: "Richard Atkins" <richarda@npclabels.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:48:35 -0500
Having lived all over the US I think that as a general rule you will find
shops in towns the size of Topeka and smaller are much more likely to do
what they say. Too easy for the word to spread if they don't. In general
people in the Midwest seem to be more willing to go a little extra. I am
guessing that what you were charged was a fair price. I get machine work
done on my 1500cc Fiat at a diesel shop where the guys works on diesels and
builds bowtie racing engines for drags. fair and reasonable.

Being from the Bay Area and
in general distrustful of mechanics, I was quite impressed at a shop that
did exactly what they said they would, and got it done when they said it
would.  And this place works on TRUCKS for a living, not cars!

Anyway, just wanted to share that experience.

Scot

///  with nothing in it but
///
///     unsubscribe autox