1999 Camaro For Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 1999 Camaro For Sale
From: "Madurski, Ronald M." <RONALD.M.MADURSKI@saic.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:47:50 -0400
This is really a beautiful car.  It belongs to one of the women that works
here.  I have a picture of it if you'd like to see it.

Her e-mail is penny_hines@hotmail.com

>For Sale
>1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS
>
>#1411 of less than 5000 produced (less than 2000 with manual transmission).

>All documentation. Bright Red over Graphite Leather. 23k miles.
>
>All GM options (A/C, Rear Window Defroster, Tilt, Cruise, Power Steering,
>Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Seat, Monsoon 400-Watt

>AM/FM/CD Stereo, T-Tops) and SLP SS Performance Package (includes a
>fiberglass ram-air induction hood, 320 HP LS1 V8, 6-speed transmission,
>SS-specific exhaust system with dual stainless steel tips, SS badging,
>SS-specific suspension components, SS floor mats and interior badging). 17"

>Konig Monsoon wheels on Dunlop SP5000 Sport all-season high-performance
>tires. ABS. Keyless Entry with Anti-theft package.
>
>Never smoked in, never wrecked. Garage-kept, pampered, beautiful. All
>service, maintenance and warranty records. Mobil 1 synthetic oil since new.

>Still under GM warranty thru 12/2001. GM Extended Warranty available until
>then. Kelley Blue Book Retail $25,695. Asking $21,500.
>
>For more information, call 304.842.5660, 304.627.3285 or 304.625.2482.

Ronald M. Madurski
SAIC/FBI Senior Systems Administrator

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- - Albert Einstein.