Blond Joke

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Blond Joke
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:36:58 -0400
So this blond is out of work, broke  and really getting desparate. She sees
a big manor style house up on a hill and figured the owner had to have lots
of money. So,she marched up to the house and rang the bell.

When the owner answered, she told him that she needed a job and would do
just about anything to earn some money. "How about painting my porch" asked
the owner. "Fine", says the blond, I'll paint your porch for $50.00".

The owner agreed to the price and told her the paint and brushes were on the
bench in the garage.

When he closed the door, the owners wife asked who was at the door. "Oh a
girl needs a job, so I told her I'd pay her $50.00 to paint the porch".
"That's a big porch" said the wife, she will be out there all day". "We'll
see" said the husband.

Forty five minutes later, the girl was back at the door. "Are you done
already" asked the owner?  "Yes" said the girl, "but you were wrong". "It
wasn't a Porsche, it was a Maserati".