Re: Big Brother is watching

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Big Brother is watching
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <pullg@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:15:30 -0400
I have no idea if this is true (other than seeing the rental car article
posted earlier), but think of the implications for older cars in the
sport.... :)

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si (well past warranty, no tracking devices on board....)
'63 Suburban (computer?  What's a computer?)
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr