Re: Huck & Chuck

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Huck & Chuck
From: jwalter@ptra.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:56:16 -0500
Pat inquires, "Just curious.  I absolutely love the front logo, but I was not
aware that
the shirt was going to have wording on the back.  I guess I don't get
it...what is the "program" referring to?"

And James the ex-jock D&A sponsor/mentor replies, "The 12 steps on (or
off) course that we can't seem to follow."   8^)

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
jwalter@ptra.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"The people who vote decide nothing. The people who count the vote decide
everything."
     - Josef Stalin.