RE: Hoosier tire weight

To: "Andy McKee" <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>, <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>,
Subject: RE: Hoosier tire weight
From: "Jason Uyeda" <jason@neversoft.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:25:20 -0700
  Andy, I can weigh some tires for you tonight.  But I remember there being
~2lb difference for a dead vs. new Hoosier.  Also I seem to remember that
roadracers were also ~2lbs heavier than autocrossers.  These weights
measured from a 275/40/17.  I can double check most of this tonight, but I
don't have any new roadracers right now.

_Jason_