Re: Fiberglass molds

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fiberglass molds
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 11:23:43 -0400
We always made our molds from two-part marine foam. The stuff is tough
but still shapeable with a wood rasp. We could pull 5 or 6 shapes from
the mold without damage. I can't remember what we used to prevent the
part from sticking to the mold.

http://www.shopmaninc.com/foam.html

Be careful, this stuff isn't friendly too your skin.

Jon