HS --> CSP

To: <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: HS --> CSP
From: Rick Shank <rickshank@banklogic.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:11:54 -0400 (EDT)
Hey guys,

Relatively new list member here.   I'm running an 89 Civic SI in HS right
now, Koni Adjustables, new exhaust (ractive) and Kumho's.    I've got
281,000 miles on the motor, at 279,000 miles, the head gasket went, so I
replaced it (bought it then).

It's puffing some smoke now and again under hard downshifts, so I'm
gonna yank the motor, and make it into SP.  I think it falls into CSP.
I'll already have energy suspension bushings in.  I know I can now use
headers, CAI , lowering springs (coilovers over my koni's? ) strut bars.
And run 13" tires.    But what am I allowed to do internally to the
engine, since it needs rebuilt anyways???

Anything else I'm missing?  I don't want to miss anything, that's why I'm
planning right now, and gonna pick up the parts slowly.

Thanks,

~Rick Shank
 95 Mazda Miata <-- got some new TSW Edge wheels, and an Erebuni Shogun
kit
 89 Honda Civic SI