Tire choice

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tire choice
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 18:22:34 -0700
Hi folks,
I am looking into buying a set of tires for my 240Z. I just need
something
to last me for a couple of months until I get the suspension dialed in
and
get larger wheels and tires. I have a set of 14" x 6" wheels I am going
use for now. Hoosiers are out of the question , because of their price.
My choices are the Kumho and the BFG's R/1's . Tire Rack has the
BFG's on sell right now and are looking pretty good for the budget
minded. Any help would be appreciated.

I have to admit the Yoko studless snow tires I had to use at the first
event were a little slow :-)

Thanks,
Mike
The Rookie