RE: Bad tasting spam

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bad tasting spam
From: "Madurski, Ronald M." <RONALD.M.MADURSKI@saic.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:39:06 -0400
If it could be reduced to that then it wouldn't be a big deal.  Hell, even
if it wouldn't be only at the bottom it's not a big deal.  I was just
mentioning that there is a lot of stuff sent already that doesn't need to be
sent.  I'll leave the rest of the note that you sent as a reply to the list
as an example of what happens when the replies are not editted.  The notes
become incredibly long with little to no additional input.

To me it's just a part of being on the digest list.  I live with it.  It
would be nice if more people would edit their posts.  Adding the advertising
would be another 2-300 lines of info to scroll through every day because it
would show up in every single post that doesn't get editted and each reply
to that post, and on and on...  Unless Mark can do something to weed out the
advert dupes in the bodies of the replies :-)

Anyway, I don't really care.  If I don't want to see them I'm pretty good at
skimming over them.  It used to bother me more when I was on a dial up at
1200 baud and not only did I waste time not reading the stuff but I had to
download it first :-)

Have fun.

Ron Madurski