Get that delete key ready....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Get that delete key ready....
From: brandon.fetch@ey.com
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:43:51 -0500
Okay, I'll admit in a public forum that I am truly, a Moron!  (Again,
thanks MJB!  But he didn't even imply that I was a moron, those were my
words. ;=) )

Here goes again, and I promise will be the last time:

Where does the 2000 Neon sit in regards to the 95-99 models?  Am I able to
use the 15" optional wheels from a 2000 model on my 99 R/T?  Is this where
it needs to be determined whether it is 'on the same line'?  I'm still not
understanding that in regards to the rule book so I guess the answer to
this question will help me better.

Also, with the 2001 R/T having 17" wheels:  just because mine is a 99 R/T,
does NOT allow me to run only the wheels since it was part of a larger, all
encompassing package offered by Dodge, correct?  I'd have to put the
leather seats, the SOHC 150HP engine, yadda, yadda, yadda into my vehicle
to qualify to run those, correct?

Please don't think I'm a loon.  Just confused on the different places I'd
like to race. :-)

Thanks,
Brandon