PAXing and Rules page

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: PAXing and Rules page
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:54:41 -0700
Okay ,
The subject line sounds a little misleading.

I am looking for the current class PAX numbers. I need to update
our timing system to reflect the new changes. I thumbed through
the SCCA rules book the other day at our first event and couldn't
find it in there. It probably is in there somewhere, but there must be
somewhere online with the numbers.

I am sloe looking for the web site that has the SCCA solo rules and
clarification of these. I thought someone has done a site using the SCCA

rules and put them up.

Our first event is in the books with double or normal opening day
entries,
and 25 % were novices. Yikes !! trying to get all of them into classes
is
tough.

Thanks for any and all help,
Mike